FREE Handicapped Fraud printables or stickies with SASE

meems

That's hillarious..though I'd never have the guts to use one since you never really know the whole story..

krissyg89

I really hope people use caution when reporting people to this site. Just because someone doesn't look handicapped doesn't mean that they aren't.

laceylovespink

I really hope people use caution when reporting people to this site. Just because someone doesn't look handicapped doesn't mean that they aren't.

yep...there's a whole thread about this on the website. Some people don't have a handicap that you can see.

I have no qualms at all about this, it is a HUGE issue to me. I cannot tell you the amount of times my dad couldn't go into walmart or to eat or to the freakin' doctor because STUPID people are there.

For instance, one time a lady and a full load of people pulled into the one and only handicapped parking place. I walked in at the same time she did and asked her if she had a handicapped placard and she told me she didn't and was GOING IN THE RESTERAUNT TO ORDER FOOD IN ENGLISH FOR THE TEN GUYS WHO WALKED IN WITH HER THAT DID NOT KNOW ENGLISH.:eek3::eek3:

That is only one of the many things I've seen. I didn't post this link to get in a debate, no one HAS to do this and the website clearly states that it's simply a reminder and confrontation is not encouraged.

CHARZY

I agree with you Krissy. Some people may have other conditions that you can not see physicaly.ex heart and lung problems or spinal back problem,also leg circulation. I run errands with my work van and take my clients places and a lot of time I will park in a reg parking spot so it give my self and clients excersie. Only one has a walker and half the time she carries it.

zinmaster

The Collector
There have been many times I have not been able to go shopping by myself because the handicapped spots are full. I held off on getting a placard because I could still make the trek. Now that I can't so well I appreciate when those who can, park in a regular spot. I know there are handicaps one can't see, but more often I feel it's someone who uses a placard when the actual handicapped person is not with them (one clue - when they hang the tag on a monster truck.) I wouldn't want to start a debate either here or there because folks get seriously defensive about it...

register to remove this ad: