Free DenTek Floss Picks at Walmart

webhunting.info

from couponcravings: (really WISH she would let coupons open in a new browser. once you click on a coupon you have left her website!)

The 30-ct package of DenTek Floss Picks is only $1 at Walmart. Use this $1/1 printable coupon to get the floss picks for FREE. I really don’t know how I’d floss my kids’ teeth without these. Thanks, My Good Cents!

http://www.dentek.com/index.php?option=com_forme&fid=7

chris

Administrator
Staff member
has anyone been able to do this? Because the $1 coupon is for the complete clean floss picks, which arent $1 afaik.

webhunting.info

oh sorry. maybe she's goofy again and i'm even goofier for still reading her blog. there was an IP running around but it must have expired by now. what is afaik?

chris

Administrator
Staff member
as far as i know
I had heard about possibly getting them free, but I think its for the basic picks. It was probably people using an older dentek coupon but who knows

chris

Administrator
Staff member

Scubabobby

not a big deal at all. Im just super cautious with the in store coupon deals like this because prices can vary so much from store to store.

Ain't that the truth! They always seem higher here in the northwest than what I have seen posted.

register to remove this ad: