DVT Awareness Kit

edohpa

morning member
The Coalition to Prevent Deep-Vein Thrombosis (DVT) is inviting you and communities across the country to participate in this program.
DVT Awareness by Design is a consumer driven initiative that provides a novel way to build awareness that goes beyond highlighting the signs and symptoms of DVT by actively empowering individuals to show their support through designing and personalizing socks to showcase what DVT means to them.

These kits are intended for consumer audiences only and are not intended for healthcare professional use . Please allow ten (10) business days for delivery of your DVT Awareness by Design kits.

DVT by Design kits include:

• A dozen pairs of socks
  • Decorating tools including a mini glue stick, ribbon stickers, and bag of mixed buttons
  • Embroidered Coalition to Prevent DVT ribbon stickers
  • Public Service Announcement (PSA) posters featuring Melanie Bloom
  • Sharpie Pens in assorted colors
  • A package of The Coalition to Prevent DVT lapel pins
Participating in DVT Awareness by Design can help increase what you, your family and friends need to know about reducing DVT risks. It’s an opportunity to show and share your support in helping to spread awareness about this potentially life-threatening condition.

https://www.preventdvt.org/bydesign/forms/kit.aspx

If you have already requested your kit and would like to request additional kit components, please click here

It comes with 12 pairs white socks/Crayola Glitter glue/Sharpies with DVT logo on them/a baggie with a little bottle of glue, sock shaped stickers, and round buttons/and about 5 little posters with info on them.

edohpa

morning member
Yeah it's pretty cool, I ordered it to my step dad's house and he got like 8 boxes or more of these kits.:kekeke: Oh well he likes the socks so 8 dozen pairs of socks!! :rofl: Only ordered one but they just kept coming!! They finally stopped though.

edohpa

morning member
Yeah it's pretty cool, I ordered it to my step dad's house and he got like 8 boxes or more of these kits.:kekeke: Oh well he likes the socks so 8 dozen pairs of socks!! :rofl: Only ordered one but they just kept coming!! They finally stopped though.
I lied they got four more boxes:uh: He is ready to shoot me!! He thinks he is gonna get in trouble I was like listen I only submitted the order once!!! If they are sending you this many maybe it is because they want to get rid of them it is the middle of may and it is supposed to end in may!!:dunno:

edohpa

morning member
Did anyone on here get this yet?? My Aunt called and said they sent her 6 boxes, well two boxes one w/ 2 in it and a bigger one w/ 4 boxes in it!!

Sara

Puzzled Member
I hope mine comes today. That would be a perfect Friday for me- free socks! My kids will love decorating them...usually I'm telling them not to get anything on their socks, lol.

Plus tonight's the first night that my baby niece Kendra is sleeping over, so it looks like it's going to be a pretty fun day!

edohpa

morning member
Did anyone on here get these yet?? My sister just got 6 more boxes of these stupid things!!!:uh::uh::uh::uh::uh: She is ready to kill me for putting her name in!!

edohpa

morning member
I don't understand it, my step dad got like 18 boxes all together, my brother got 4 my aunt got 12 I got about 10 plus a box of just loose bags and markers and glues and my grandma got 6 and of course my sister as gotten so many she is ready to kill me!! Maybe I should post a game and get rid of some of these.. Here is a pic. of "SOME" of the ones i have gotten!! LOL
View attachment 1867

CareBear101

Generous Member
I don't understand it, my step dad got like 18 boxes all together, my brother got 4 my aunt got 12 I got about 10 plus a box of just loose bags and markers and glues and my grandma got 6 and of course my sister as gotten so many she is ready to kill me!! Maybe I should post a game and get rid of some of these.. Here is a pic. of "SOME" of the ones i have gotten!! LOL
View attachment 1867

That is so cool. I hope I still get one(or some) somehow.:fingersx:

Sara

Puzzled Member
I never got mine either. I was actually just thinking about it earlier. I hope it still comes! :fingersx:

But maybe they were tracking the sites that the traffic was coming from, weeding out freebie sites? :noes:

edohpa

morning member
I'm thinking Edohpa got yours, both of you. :kekeke:
:rofl: I got all of these before I even posted to this site, because I wanted to make sure it was legit before i posted it!! However my family members alot of them got em afterwards!!:dunno: and my sister yesterday or the day before got another two boxes, one with 4 red boxes in it and one with 2 red boxes in it?? These all come fed ex from Sanofi Aventis Lovenox there is no reference number on the boxes though?

register to remove this ad: